We are happy to work on a project basis or offer full association management services. For societies that have been self managed, we can start by managing a meeting or redesigning the website to get to know the society better and prove our worth to the board members, the society’s publisher, the members and other affiliated groups. Please just give Joan a call or send an Email. After one phone call it is usually quite clear whether the shoe will fit or not. Nothing lost, just a phone call.
From the USA, call: +1 (617) 870-3533
From Europe, Call: +49 (171) 1049-181
From all other countries, please call the German number. I am also available via my SKYPE address: joefner
- Full Service Society Management (Association Management) Services
- Setting up Society Websites (.org), Designing and Maintaining Websites for Non-Profit Societies
- Bookkeeping, Financial Planning & Budgeting
- Membership Services and Growth
- Communications, Marketing, Newsletters, Social Networking
- Executive Committee, Board of Directors and Committee Liaison
- Organizing productive strategic planning sessions
- Conference Services
- Logistics & Venue Selection/Contracting (no need to hire additional PCO or DMC)
- Assisting the Program Committee with Speaker Invitations; Abstract Solicitation, Grading & Selection; Poster and Oral Session Organization
- Sponsorship / Corporate Partners / Exhibition Management
- Young Investigator Sessions, Awards & Recognition
- Editorial Management Services for Scientific Journals
- Other online & direct mailing services (html e-mail blasts, social networking, newsletters, flyers, brochures, elections, surveys, advertising, membership dues renewals/invoicing)
Technology partners we have worked extensively with: (we have no financial stake in any of these companies)
- www.wordpress.com For building websites like this one.
- www.123signup.com Online membership, dues renewal & enrollment, member login, online voting & surveys.
- www.abstractmanagement.com Online abstract submissions, sorting, grading, notification to authors, online program manager, publishing abstracts (online to print).
- www.click2mail.com Snail mail member dues invoices, meeting flyers, newsletters, US and International mailings.
- www.paypal.com Online payments for meeting registration, membership dues, sponsor & exhibitor invoices and payments. Payments can be made by credit card, debit card, PayPal account or check, no monthly fees and competitive credit card discount fees.
- www.constantcontact.com Html email blasts (we’ve used this service with lists of up to 12,000 subscribers), online event registration (incorporates well with PayPal and is very low cost, yet highly functional and user friendly).