- Setting up Society Websites (.org), Designing and Maintaining Responsive Websites for Non-Profit Societies
- Bookkeeping, Financial Planning & Budgeting.
- Joan has over 25 years bookkeeping experience with non-profit societies utilizing Quickbooks and Quickbooks Online version
- Membership Services, Retention and Growth.
- We will work with a society’s current Association Management System, or taking the society’s specific needs into account, propose the most innovative, cost effective, association management system integrated with a WordPress responsive website to optimize website management, online communications, membership, meeting registration and the society’s finances (online payments, invoicing, accounts payables)
- Online Communications, Social Networking Platforms, E-mail Marketing, Newsletters
- Nurturing the Development of Special Interest Groups within an Organization
- International Relations and Globalization, Providing both a US and European Office
- Executive Committee & Board of Directors Administrative Support and Liaison
Setting up, designing and maintaining responsive websites for non-profit scientific & medical societies
Utilizing WordPress, which our clients can easily administrate through multiple, authorized contributors such as staff, web editors and section editors. Please browse the following examples of websites we have designed in WordPress:
- www.cytokiensociety.org, Website for the International Cytokine & Interferon Society with online membership system included
- www.athens.cytokinesociety.org, Cytokines 2023
- www.hawaii.cytokinesociety.org Cytokines 2022 Hybrid Joint Meeting
- www.cardiff.cytokinesociety.org Cytokines 2021 Virtual Meeting
- www.seattle.cytokinesociety.org Cytokines 2020 Virtual Meeting
- www.vienna.cytokinesociety.org Cytokines 2019
- www.boston.cytokinesociety.org Cytokines 2018
- www.tularemia.org Meeting website with integrated membership system.
- www.isdp.org, Website for the International Society for Developmental Psychobiology with online membership, registration and abstract submission included
Conference Services & Full Event Planning
- Excellent site selection & negotiation skills honed from 10 years working in hotel management before spending the last 27 years planning scientific and medical meetings all over the USA, Canada and Europe!
- Working together with program chairs and committees to facilitate & support program development
- Setting up online registration, membership and online abstract management site, hotel reservation sites and responsive websites
- Advertising the meeting, mostly through electronic means, social networks, free listings on associated society’s websites and journals, spreading the word through multiple sources simultaneously. Seeking out strategic endorsements and media sponsors to distribute meeting announcements via email to target audiences and include meeting link on websites of related organizations
- Budgets and real time financial updates, very detail oriented breaking down fixed and variable costs – no surprises!
- Communicating with registered attendees, invited speakers, sponsors and exhibitors to give everyone as much information as possible to ensure they arrive safely, smoothly and can’t wait to come to the next meeting
- Onsite details, analysis of guaranteed numbers, food and beverage orders and arrangements of special events, offsite as well as onsite
- Exhibitions and sponsorship programs. Industry partnerships. Career Fairs
- Trainee travel awards, special programs for students, post-docs, trainees and young investigators such as room sharing networks and abstract award recognition to motivate, encourage and mentor the next generation of leaders
Other online & direct mailing services (html e-mail blasts, social networking, newsletters, flyers, brochures, elections, surveys, advertising, membership dues renewals/invoicing)