Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to societymanagement.com. This Terms and Conditions agreement (”Agreement”) is between Rhema Association Management and its affiliated entities (collectively, “RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT,” “we” or “ours”) and you and your agents (”you” or “yours”) for the use of this web site (the “Site”). By using the Site, you agree to this Agreement. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Ownership of Site and Restrictions on use of Content
- The Site is owned by RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT. You acknowledge that this Site may contain information, communications, software, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other material and services (collectively “Content”), which is generally provided by RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT or by licensors of RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT. You agree and acknowledge that, notwithstanding that RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT permits access to the Content, the Content or its use or the use of this Site is protected by patents, copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights (including intellectual property rights), that these rights are valid and protected in all media now existing or later developed, and that except as specifically provided in this Agreement, your use of the Content shall be governed and constrained by applicable patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Modification or use of the Site and/or the Content for any commercial purpose is a violation of patent, copyright and other proprietary rights owned by RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT and third parties. In addition to RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT’s and its licensors’ rights in individual elements of the Content, RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT owns the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Content. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, incorporate into another website, or in any other way exploit the Site and/or any of the Content, in whole or in part, without the prior express written permission of RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT’s web site(s) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Access to Advanced Services and Termination of Access
- In order to access certain Content and to make use of the advanced personalization features of the Site, you may be required to register with a user name and a password of your choice. If you register, you may be asked for your name, e-mail address, company name, work address, phone number, and other identifying information (”Personal Information”). The Personal Information is linked directly to your registered user name and password chosen by the user and can only be retrieved by supplying the correct email address and password that is linked to that account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account and password. FURTHERMORE, YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES AND CONDUCT, WHETHER BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. You agree to notify RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind that may arise as a result of you or someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You acknowledge and agree that RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT may terminate your access privileges and remove and discard any Content without notice to you for any reason, including without limitation, if (i) RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT believes that you have violated any provision of this Agreement, and/or (ii) you have otherwise acted or failed to act in any manner that RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT deems objectionable. You agree that any termination of your access to the Site shall not result in any liability or other obligation of RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT to you or any third party in connection with such termination.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- The use of the site is solely at your own risk. The materials on RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT’s web site are provided “as is”. RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT’s Internet site, even if RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT or a RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Your Conduct on the Site
In the event that RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT permits you to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit content, data, information or other materials (collectively, “User Content”) for display on the Site or otherwise, you will be responsible for all such User Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit using the Site. Likewise, you are responsible for complying with all third party rights with respect to all such User Content that appears on the Site and not to download, email or otherwise transmit such User Content in violation of such third party’s rights. By submitting User Content to RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such Content has expressly granted, the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such User Content.
You are expressly prohibited from placing any message in any User Content or any product, good or service or otherwise transmitting through or posting on the Site (including in any e-mail message or any chat board posting) any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racial, ethnic or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including without limitation, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law (collectively, “Prohibited Conduct”). Prohibited Conduct expressly includes any transmission to people or other entities on mailing lists that you do not have full rights to use. You agree and acknowledge that RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT is not responsible or liable to you or any other party or user of the Site for any Prohibited Conduct by you or any other party or user of the Site.
You may not collect or store personal data of other users of the Site without the prior, written permission of such user(s).
You may not directly or indirectly, intentionally disrupt or interfere with the Site in any manner that may adversely affect RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT or any user of the Site.
You may not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed or known to disable, interrupt, or limit the functionality of any computer hardware, computer software, or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any third party claim, action or demand (”Claim”) and all liabilities and settlements related thereto, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the Site and/or its Content and/or User Content. RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT shall provide notice to you promptly of such Claim and shall reasonably cooperate with you, at your expense, in your defense of any such Claim.
- Trademark Information
The RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT, and other trademarks appearing on this site are owned and used by RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT. RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT uses these trademarks to distinguish its goods and services from those of others. The Site may also contain references to other entities’ trademarks and service marks. Such references are for identification purposes only and are used with permission of their respective owners. RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT’s trademarks may not be used for any commercial use without the prior express written consent of RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT. You may not use RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT trademarks in any way that would cause confusion, disparagement, unfair competition or in a manner that would appear to create some association with RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT or RHEMA ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT’s products or services.